Reviewing the Project Plan Template
Throughout the following modules, you will:
- Build the foundation of your project (by
determining your targeted thinking skills, assessment standards, priorities for
project design, Curriculum-Framing Questions, and Assessment Plan)
- Try out the thinking tools to see how well they fit and support your project’s goals and objectives
- Finalize your plans for tool use, project activities, and implementation
Click here to read about the purpose of the modules and how to apply the tools to each project.
In this activity, view the Project Plan Template in preparation for future activities. Also use this time to type your
“Habits of Learning Taxonomy” into the Project Plan Template
as the first layer in the foundation of your project. To get started, you need to create a location
to save your unit materials. Use the Help Guide if you need assistance in completing
any ICT skills identified below.
Next : Proceed to Activity 1.6
- Discuss briefly the various sections of the project plan
- Create a folder on your desktop (or the location indicated by your instructor) and name the folder [your name] Project Folder. Save all files from this workshop in this folder.
- Right-click this link to the
Project Plan Template. Briefly review the various sections, and note
the descriptions in the fields that you are required to complete.
- Select Save Target As.
- Locate your Project Folder and save the file.
- Open the Project Plan Template document.
- Consider refining your "Habits of Learning Taxonomy" to a manageable number of
thinking skills, and then type them into the Habits of Learning Taxonomy section of
your Project Plan and save. You will continue to refer to these thinking skills as you build
your unit throughout the following modules.