Ms. Sohn wants to add some features to her assessment that cannot be added in the application. She exports the Simple Machines Wiki Rubric to her personal computer where she can use her word processing or spreadsheet software to make additional changes.
View the animation* >
After Ms. Sohn exports her assessment to her computer, she can add features to make it more useful for her learners and herself. For instance, she can:
- Add customized headings with spaces for name, date, class, or subject
- Change the text’s colour, size, or style
- Change the table’s colours, borders, or other properties
- Add pictures, charts, or diagrams
- Merge cells, rows, or columns to organize information
- Embed useful documents within the assessment, such as guidelines for citations or project tips
- Add spaces for learners to set goals, monitor their progress, or reflect on their learning
Ms. Sohn often collaborates with a teacher from another school whom she met during her Intel® Teach Essentials Course training. She wants to share her assessment with the teacher. To do this, she selects the Simple Machines Wiki Rubric and clicks the E-mail button in the right pane of her Personal Library.
Receiving Exported Assessments
< Back l Page 8 of 8
< Return to Try It