How to navigate in Worldwide Telescope
- Move around the sky by clicking and dragging the Field of View.
- Zoom in/out by scrolling the mouse wheel, pressing -/+ or Page Up/Page Down.
- Drag with centre mouse button or hold Ctrl while dragging to rotate and tilt view.
- Click an object’s thumbnail to pan to the object. Double-clicking the object’s thumbnail jumps you to the object.
- Page through multiple thumbnail panes with the scroll wheel
- Right-click an object to display the contextual Finder Scope for more information.
- Menu Tabs have two parts: click the tab’s top to open a pane, click the tab’s bottom to open submenus with additional functionality.