Install Worldwide Telescope
- Download the installation file by clicking on the link provided at http://www.worldwidetelescope.org/Home.asp
- If you don't have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, or later, installed on your computer, a message box displays prompting you to install it. Click Yes to go to the .NET Framework 2.0 SDKs, Redistributables & Service Packs page. On the .NE T Framework 2.0 SDKs, Redistributables & Service Packs page, scroll down the page to the .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package section, and then click the link for your computer's architecture and operating system.
- You may also be prompted to install Direct X. Install that as well.
- Save the downloading file to a folder on your computer. The file name is wwtsetupapogeea.msi
- Once the download is complete, double click on the file name to start the installation process
- Click Run on the Welcome screen
- Click Next on the Welcome screen
- Click I agree and Next on the Licence Agreement Screen
- Click Next on the Automatic Update screen (uncheck the radio button if you do not want automatic updates)
- Click Next on the Install Folder screen (if you want to change the location in which it will be installed do so before clicking Next)
- Click Next on the Confirm Installation screen
- Click Close on the Installation Complete screen