What is the focus of Session 4? What is the process of lesson improvement?
Part A: Session Overview
In previous sessions, you:
- Generated criteria for evaluating effective lessons.
- Used those criteria to evaluate several lessons.
- Used your communications skills as you evaluated. how to improve learning activities.
During Session 4, you will:
- Capture Baseline Competency Data
- Prepare for Lesson Improvement
- Follow a Lesson Improvement Process
- Continue Implementation
Part B: Review Norms
- Review our norms.
- Should we revise the list?
Part C: Connecting
Review the Coaching Cycle. How do your coaching activities at school and the Session 4 Activities relate to the Coaching Cycle?
Log in to the Canvas Peer Coach community and go to "Coaching Successes and Challenges" in eLearning Phase 2.
- Share a sucess or challenge. If someone has recorded a similar experience, reply to that comment and expand the discussion in that thread of the discussion.
- Reply by adding an experience or possible solution.
Related Scenarios» Overview
» Baseline Competency Checklist
» Prepare for Lesson Improvement
» Lesson Improvement Process